Friday, February 11, 2011

Quick Take 1


-1-
WORKING OUT:  I have been getting up at 5am to workout. This I'm happy and married weight ain't cute. (Branden says I'm skinny but that is what he's SUPPOSE to say.)  I ran 3 miles on Sunday and Monday. On Tuesday my body was like "Oh no ma'am! You trippin'!" so i took the day off. Wednesday I did 20 min on treadmill and 20 min on elliptical. Thursday night is Zumba. I love love love ZUMBA! I take it at Just Dance AL in Trussville. Marta is awesome. Tonight I'll do weights. I wash my hair on Thursday night so doing on Friday take forever. Tomorrow I'll do pilates. I am 12 pounds from my goal weight so wish me luck :)

-2-
EATING RIGHT:  The Mr and I are suppose to eat no meat 3 nights a week. Grains, beans, veggies, that type of stuff. We did ok on 2 nights but Tuesday we had oysters, peeled shrimp, and Branden had chicken wings. It was DE-LISH! We shall see how this progresses each week.

-3-
WEATHER:  Dear Mother Nature, I live in the south. So, as far as I am concerned ice, snow, and slippery hills should not be an issue. Thanks!
My job had a delayed opening Thursday due to the weather. I didn't mind coming in at 10 but man! I hate being cold. Mother Nature, do me a solid and roll spring on in. Gracias!

-4-
2011 WEDDINGS:  We are invited to 5 weddings so far this year starting next month through August...I think. Branden is not in any of them. He was in like 6 last year. I am looking forward to my friends and loved ones tying the knot.

-5-
I WANT A DOG:  ....like really really want one. Branden said he will buy me one but I have to pay the $500 pet fee...............ALL LIES! I want someone to play with!

-6-
CLUB STREAKS:  So. Our first Christmas together, B asked for a wireless X Box controller. He would sit in his black bean bag chair with the super long cord to the controller in the floor. I happily agreed. What tripped me out was during his game uploading or saving, he would get up, get a golf club and practice his swing. Ya'll...it's hilarious. After he eyed his aim, he would swing the air with allllllllllllllllllllll his might...and scuff up the ceiling. Bad. I thought it was funny to see him doing this last night but he couldn't scuff up the ceiling due to our spiffy chandelier in the dining room.

-7-
MORMON RECAP:  I was in Wally World shopping when I got a call from Branden. He was whispering asking when I was coming home. "Why are you whispering?" ...."Cause the Mormons just came by and I didn't want them to spot you walking in the house and follow you."      What am I gonna do with him!??


Happy Friday
Torrie

1 comment:

  1. WTG on your work out, Torrie! Keep up the good work and dedication...getting up at 5am is for the birds. I definatley give you props for that one. BTW I love the blog...you guys are HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete