Friday, March 4, 2011

Date Night!

We typically have date night on the weekends. They range from movies to painting :) Tonight I didn't have to dress up. I got to wear one of my Alabama t-shirts and my Sperrys.

I am a book junkie. Reading is my crack. I could read all day and not touch my remote. Honey made a good choice!

I gathered my books and settled in a chair with my Green Tea Latte. It was yummy!

I usually go to Books A Million because it's closer to the house. I like them too because I read alot of christian fiction and they have a section just for African American fiction. (makes the books easier to find)  I was walking around aimlessly and found this book. I only got to read for an hour but it was a great book. "God grant me the Serenity" by Adrienne Fox. Guess what?! She is a graduate of the University of Alabama! Roll Tide!

This was a simple yet fun date. Oh and we ate at Purple Onion afterwards.


What are some of the things you like to do on date night?

No comments:

Post a Comment