Friday, May 27, 2011

Time lapse

Yikes!!! Has it really been almost 2 months. I'm sorry. My life took on a mind of it's own. Let's see where to start... Oh~! I used to take a zumba class on Thursdays from a lovely Ms. Marta...by the way, she is awesome, and she informed the class that I would be getting licensed to teach. I looked like "What tha...no I'm not!!" ... A few days later, her words were still on my heart so I looked into training in the area. At first, only a class to teach Zumba Gold was open. I was bummed because you have to take the basics class first. I checked again 2 days later...and low and behold.... There was a training opened up for 5/1/11! I was too excited! I decided to start going to different instructors during the week to get different styles from instructors. Yeah....so I went from one class a week to 4..... my body was not pleased with me! But it was so fun and I started to lose inches like crazy! I needed my endurance to increase so I can be prepared for an hour of cardio and it did. My training was with Erick Santana and lasted from 9 am until 6 pm. I was glad I took off the next day because I could barely move the next morning. So far I have around 6 routines memorized and hopefully I'll be ready to teach by June!

Love, Peace & Zumba

BTW:  I wrote this on the 17th...just now posting! SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment